领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教一对一试听课程
立即领取

当前位置:首页 > 有关商务谈判的英语对话

有关商务谈判的英语对话

浏览量:563

  【商务英语培训学习_在线英语口语外教一对一】栏目更新了有关商务谈判的英语对话,以下为具体内容:

  一、A: Itrsquo;s nice to meet you. Welcome to our company. My name is XX. I’m in charge of the sales department. This is my business card.

  A:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫XX,负责销售部门。这是我的名片。

  Bl: Good morning, Mr. A. Glad to meet you.I’ll give you mine too.

  B:这是我的名片。

  A: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?

  A:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?

  Bl: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.

  B:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。

  A: I’m very glad to hear that.

  A:听到这个我真高兴。

  B: If you are prepared to cut down your price by 8%, we might come to terms.

  B:如果你们能降低8%,我们可能会达成交易。

  A: 88% reduction is too much. In fact, we have never given such a low price before. For the sake of our friendship, we can consider making an exception and lowering the price by 5%. This is the lowest price we can afford.

  A:8%降的太多了,事实上,我们从来没有给过这样低的价格。为了咱们的友谊,我们可以考虑破例降价5%。这是我们能够承受的最低价格了。

  B: I think the price is a little high. Can’t you reduce it?

  B:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?

  A: I#39;m afraid we can’t. This is our rock bottom price.

  A:恐怕不行,这是我们的底价了。

  B: Well, I’ll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.

  B:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。

  A: Very good. It’s been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. B.

  A:太好了。B先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。

  B: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by May 1st?

  B:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在5月1号前发货吗?

  A: Of course.

  A:当然行。

  B:Tha’s fine. See you tomorrow.

  B:那好吧。明天见。

  A: See you and thanks for coming, Mr. B.

  B:谢谢您的光临,再见,B先生。

  二、Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr.X.

  卖方:X先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

  Buyer: If that’s the case. There’s not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

  买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

  Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

  卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

  Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

  买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

  Seller: Wha’s your proposal?

  卖方:您的提议是什么?

  Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest we meet each other half way.

  买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

  Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That’s impossible!

  卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

  Buyer: What would you suggest?

  买方:您的意见呢?

  Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That’s definitely the lowest we can go.

  卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

  Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let#39;s meet each other

  half-away again and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besat is fied with.

  买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

  Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

  卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

  以上就是有关商务谈判的英语对话,如果您想了解更多的实用商务英语、专业商务英语,欢迎进入说客英语的【商务英语培训学习_在线英语口语外教一对一】栏目。